The popularity of instant messaging apps is rising with increase access to internet and greater engagement of users with social media. Whatsapp is currently the most used instant messaging app used across all mobile platforms which has been very recently acquired by Facebook for $19 billion. This application is currently available for most of mobile OS present out there iOS, Android and Windows being the prominent ones and also for other Java and Symbian phones. Whatsapp helps you to send messages to anyone on your contact list instantly without extra charge other than data charges.
Well I guess most of readers are well aware of these facts and it’s the reason you have landed up here. There are many users across the world who want to run Whatsapp on their computers but the app being unavailable for Windows users makes them unable to do so and you might have been hitting up the web on How to Run Whatsapp on Windows PC. Most of the tutorials present on 99% of the blogs ask you to download the Bluestacks on your system before you can start using the app on PC. Bluestacks has been posing problem for many of people which displaying the error that min 2 GB free memory required. So there have been many searches on web regarding this such as.
- Download Whatsapp on PC without Bluestacks.
- How to run Whatsapp on computer without Bluestacks.
- install Whatsapp on windows 7 without Bluestacks
- Run Whatsapp on windows 8 pc without Bluestacks.
- whatsapp for pc without graphic card.
- how to install whatsapp on pc with youwave
To use Whatsapp on your PC you will have to download an Android Emulator on your Windows PC to run Whatsapp on Computer. The Android Emulators make the environment of you PC suitable for the installation of apk files which otherwise are meant for Android systems. If Bluestacks has not been upto the task for you here we have described another method using Andyroid another very popular emulator. Beofre we move ahead to the tutorial lets have a quick look at features of Whatsapp.
- It’s very simple to use.
- Very clean and easy to lean User Interface.
- Send voice, picture or video messages anywhere in world.
- It automatically adds number on your contact list to whatsapp.
- Free of advertisement.
- Available for almost all mobile platforms and supports cross platform messaging service.
Steps to Install Whatsapp on Windows PC:
- You need to download Andyroid (Green link behind). This will enable you to run android app on PC.
- Once downloaded, install the software and run it on your system.
- In the interface that opens up, login to Google Play suing your Gmail ID.
- Noe search for Whatsapp and download it on your laptop/desktop.
- Now run Whatsapp and and verify your number via confirmation message that you receive.
- Now you can send and receive messages from Whatsapp using PC.
Do not try to download any software named Whatsapp for Windows PC from unrecognized websites as those could be nasty malwares which might corrupt all your data or may render your system dead. If you have any othe difficulties while installation leave us a comment via the comment section.