BlackBerry Messenger or BBM is one of earliest instant messaging app introduced to the smartphones which was exclusive of Blackberry smartphones until last year when company finally decided make it available for other mobile platforms as well. Initially BBM was launched for iOS and Android OS with Windows mobile joining the league a few days back. BBM offers some great features such always open app which means that as long as you internet connection is active you need worry about missing messages from your friends; owing to these features BBM has gained a substantial amount of users in past year. Since the app is supporting only 4 mobile OS currently it is surely losing a huge amount people who surely do want to use BBM but are unable to do so. We have wriiten many guides relating to BBM, check them out.
As you can see above we have already written a guide about how to run BBM on your PC but many users are facing problem with use of Bluestacks due to clashing configuration and requirements or some other errors. For such users we are detailing here alternate tutorial run BBM on their computer so that you do not face any trouble in downloading BBM on PC without Bluestacks. Check out features of BBM:
- BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
- Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
- You chose how to share your information – BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it’s more private and you always control who can contact you.
- Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
- Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
- Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren’t part of your own BBM contact list.
- Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
- Share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
Since app is not yet officially available for Windows PC users so we do not have anything such as BBM.exe so that you can install it directly. We will have to run the app using Android Emulators as Blackberry Messenger is available in form of apk file which can only run with the help of Emulators. Android Emulators make the your system adaptable to android files so that they can be installed on it. In this article we will using Andyroid emulator which is great alternative to bluestacks and has been reported to be quite stable.
Steps to Download BBM on PC without Bluestacks
- Download Andyroid for your PC. Click here to download it.
- Install Andyroid and run it.
- Once installed, Andyroid will open a interface where you will be required to login via your Gmail account.
- After synchronized with play store, search for BBM via the search bar.
- From the available results, download BBM.
- Now wait for the app to get downloaded and once it gets downloaded quickly enter your details make a user account.
- Now send request to your friends via BBM pin or QR code and enjoy.
If you face any difficulty in downloading or setting up the app you can always contact via the comment section and leave your message. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible and if you found the article interesting don’t forget to share it with your friends.