The good old times of SMS and carrier messaging service are now far bygone and the instant messaging service has replaced it. One of the main reasons behind advent of these services is increasing access to internet to many people in the world and so SMS have been completely eliminated due heavy usage charge imposed by the carrier. Whatsapp was first app on the Google Play to provide such kind of services to users where they had freedom to send unlimited messages to their contact list on expense of very low data usage and it still reigns. With more than 350 million registered users, Whatsapp is no doubt the best chatting app available and if you own a smartphone you can download it and install it on your smartphone and try it. Whatsapp was recently acquired by Facebook Inc. for whopping $19 Billion which in itself describes it’s success story.
As a consequence of increasing popularity of the app, many users are hitting up the web with queries to download Whatsapp for PC. These kind of queries seem quite legitimate as people want their messages to pop up on their screens as soon as they are delivered and so looking your smartphone every next second for new messages could be troublesome . Another reason why people want to download Whatsapp for PC is that they do not own a smartphone compatible to Whatsapp or they have still hung their stone age phone so they want to install Whatsapp on PC. Whatever be the reason we are here to help and so we ave detailed here the step to download Whatsapp for Windows 7 PC 32 bit in a very a easy to learn and fluidic manner. Before we move to tutorial let’s have a look at the features offered by this messenger.
- It’s very simple to use.
- Very clean and easy to lean User Interface.
- Send voice, picture or video messages anywhere in world.
- It automatically adds number on your contact list to whatsapp.
- Free of advertisement.
- Available for almost all mobile platforms and supports cross platform messaging service.
The Whatsapp team has not yet developed any Whatsapp.exe file to support the Windows PC users so you may not be able to download it directly on your PC. But we have another way round and that is using Android Emulators which help you to install Whatsapp on Windows 7 PC 32 bit or infact on any PC above Windows XP. Android Emulators modify the environment of your PC so that any android file can be installed on mismatching OS. We have used Bluestacks for our tutorial, you can also use Andyroid pr Youwave.
Steps to Download Whatsapp on Windows 7 PC
- You need to download Bluestacks on your PC first. Click here to download Bluestacks.
- Now install the downloaded file on your system and double click to launch Bluestacks.
- On the interface that pops up, search for Whatsapp.
- In the search results, click on Whatsapp to download and install on your system.
- Once the Whatsapp is installed, register via your mobile number.
- You will have to verify your number via SMS verification code.
- Verify your number and use Whatsapp on computer.
The article has been written with tested and tries method so most of the users will be able to run Whatsapp for PC without any problem but if you are facing any problems you can read our guide Download Whatsapp for PC without bluestacks. Even if your problem persists you can leave us a message via the comment section and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share the article if you found it interesting.