Whatsapp is undoubtedly the most popular app available for any smartphone around the globe which lets people connect with their friends and relatives instantly. The launch Whatsapp entirely changed the way of communication prevalent currently which basically relied on phone calls and SMS service and also inspired the development of many other similar apps such as We Chat, Line etc. The app lets you connect anyone worldwide, send and receive messages without any charges other than internet data which you need to pay to your carrier. This application is currently available for most of mobile OS present out there iOS, Android and Windows being the prominent ones and also for other Java and Symbian phones.
I guess most of our readers already know this and this is the reason you are here reading the article. Many people want to remain connected to their whatsapp account while working on their laptops. So many people are scouring the web for tutorials related on how to run Whatsapp on Dell Laptop. I have many encountered many similar searches such as.
- Whatsapp for dell laptop Windows 7
- descargar whatsapp para laptop dell
- Whatsapp for dell laptop for free download
- Download Whatsapp for dell inspiron
- Whatsapp for dell vostro laptop free download
With so many searches popping up the internet, I have come up with a article on how to run Whatsapp on Dell laptop which will be useful for most of user looking to install Whatsapp on their PCs. Before we proceed to the article take a look at features of Whatsapp.
- It’s very simple to use.
- Very clean and easy to lean User Interface.
- Send voice, picture or video messages anywhere in world.
- It automatically adds number on your contact list to whatsapp.
- Free of advertisement.
- Available for almost all mobile platforms and supports cross platform messaging service.
To run the app on your Dell laptop/PC you will need to install a Android Emulator on your PC which will make the android files run on your system. The android emulator makes your Windows PC environment adaptable for apk files so that they run seamlessly on your dell laptop. Many android emulators are present online but we will be using Bluestacks in our tutorial.
Install Whatsapp on Dell Laptop
- Update your BIOS version to the latest available.
- Update Video, Audio and Graphics driver.
- Download Bluestacks for PC. Click here to download it.
- Install Bluestacks and run it.
- In the interface that opens up, search for Whatsapp.
- From the search results, click on Whatsapp and download it on your system.
- Now verify your mobile number via message and Start using Whatsapp on your dell laptop.
If you had any difficulty in following the above tutorial or you are stuck up at any step you can connect with us on our facebook page or leave us a message via the comment section. We will try to come up with a solution as soon as possible and if your found the article helpful leave a note of thanks for the author.