Although Android has been dominating the smartphone market from quite a time now but still in many developed countries such as USA, iPhones are more popular than Android smartphones. There are many iOS apps which are yet unavailable for Android users such as the iMessage which come with a very easy to use and attractive interface.
image credit: Apple.com
Developed by Apple itself iMessage has very familiar interface which is loved by iPhone user but Android user might not praise it just cause of the fact that iPhones are yet distant dream for almost 90% population of the world. Being a stock many might not have huge expectation from the app but it outperforms most of the third party apps with it’s features and very light CPU usage. iMessage let’s you message to a single person or a group. Send a message to one person or to many friends at once — along with photos, videos or links you like. When someone replies, everyone sees it. As a result of increasing popularity of the app many users now want to run install and run iMessage on computer. Due to a large of searches appearing on the web I decided to come up with article on how to download iMessage on PC.
Let’s have a quick look at the features of iMessage before we move to tutorial.
- iMessage allows users to send texts, documents, photos, videos, contact information, and group messages over Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G to other iPhone users.
- iMessage also allows users to have chats with more than two people at a time- Group chat Apart from the stock messenger functionality , iMessage also allows you to send pictures , videos , information in the most convenient way possible.
- iMessage is accessible through the Messages app on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 or higher ( and now on Windows PC as well ).
- In Messages, a user can see if the other iMessage user is typing a message All the iMessages are encrypted and can be tracked easily using delivery reports.
Since iMessage is only available to iOS users, many of you who want to install iMessage on PC will not be able to it directly. To download iMessage for Computer you need to download and install a emulator which will help you install iOS apps on top of Windows OS. There are not many emulators present for iOS apps currently so we do not have any choice other than iPadian which is reported to run iMessage on PC without any glitch.
Steps to Download iMessage for PC
- Download iPadian 2 Emulator for you computer. (Green button in the end of this article)
- Install the emulator following the instruction and run it.
- In the interface that pops up next, a dedicated iPadian store will be displayed infront of you.
- Download iMessage from there and start texting.
The above tutorial is possibly one of the most easy tutorials available over the web to download iMessage on Computer, but if you still face some problems while following the above procedure you can leave us a message via the comment section below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible and Don’t forget to share the article if you found it interesting.