Puzzle games have always been choice for users who don’t want to play games just for getting for the sake of playing or getting high scores. Not much puzzle games were available on Play Store around year back but now many new games have come up which bring a totally new concept to puzzle gaming with a very unique and colorful UI. A few days back I wrote about Flow Free bridges for PC which a extremely addictive game and today I will telling you about how to Play Blendoku on PC. Most of readers probably know about Blendoku already but for those who are unaware of the game you can read about it here.
Blendoku name is quite similar to SUDOKU which is one of the best puzzle games present around and in some ways it relates to it. The game is built with a totally new and unique concept which challenge your ability to distinguish and arrange colors. The game is based on color principles and exercises taught in art schools around the world.Blend your way to beating the world average, beating your personal best, or go for a perfect score for those perfectionists out there.Play through hundreds of levels with a wide gamut of difficulty (all free). The game is perfect for kids and adults, casual users and experienced gamers alike.The game is a mix of sudoku, crossword puzzles, flow, and pantone all mix in one. Since the game is getting popular each passing day many users now want to Play the game on their PC’s or Macbooks so I have compiled a article which will help you to Play Blendoku on Macook or Blendoku on Windows PC. But before let’s have a quick look at the features of the apps.
- 475 levels free with a wide gamut of difficulty
- Compare yourself to the rest of the world
- Perfect Badges for Perfectionists
- Simple, intuitive touch controls
- Addictive gameplay
- Unique color strategy
- *hidden* ‘Negative Mode’ increases total levels to 900+!
- Save level progress automatically!
- Check your score against the world leaderboards
- Simple Level pack +150 levels!
- Medium Level pack +150 levels!
To install and play Blendoku on PC you need to download a Android Emulator on your computer so that apk file of the app can be installed on top of Mac or Windows. Android Emulators make the environment of your PC compatible for android files so that can be installed and run even when OS is not Android. We will be using Bluestacks for out tutorial but you can also try others such as Andyroid, youwave etc.
Steps to Download Blendoku for PC
- Download Bluestacks for your PC depending on processor type and OS. Click here to download Bluestacks for PC
- Once downloaded install the software provide necessary permissions to it.
- Now run Bluestacks and in the interface that comes up next search for Blendoku.
- From the search results click on Blendoku to get downloaded.
- Once the game is properly downloaded, you can launch it anytime from My apps section.
Following this tutorial you can play the game on your PC even when offline but if you want to play the game online links are provided at the end of post. If there are any other apps on your list about which you want us write leave us a comment below. Do remember to share the article with your network.