Rovio Mobile Ltd has given it’s users another addition to very addictive and famous game Angry Bird game series, Angry Birds Epic. The fifth installment in the game series brings a whole lot of the changes to the gameplay along with challenges, powerups and some new Angry Birds and bad piggies to mess with. The game has been currently made available for Android users and went live on Play Store on June 11. While the game still unavailable for the PC users you can always run it on your system using Android Emulators. Before proceed to the tutorial, lets have a look what changes Angry Birds incorporated this time.
Features of Angry Birds Epic :
- Turn-based battles between our heroic flock of warriors and those green snout-nosed scoundrels! It’s easy to play, but difficult to master!
- Explore a fantasy Piggy Island with everything from tribal villages and frosty mountains to tropical beaches and mysterious caves!
- Join Red, Chuck, Bomb and the other heroes as they face King Pig, Wiz Pig, Prince Porky and many more villains!
- Level up your characters, armor, weapons and potions to become a legendary hero ready to take on the mightiest pig warrior!
- Craft amazing battle-winning weapons like a wooden sword, frying pan or stick thingy with a sponge on top!
- Plenty of offbeat humor and tons of quirky characters dressed in awesomely silly costumes – like a prickly cactus hat and a matching sword.
The developer team has not released the game for Windows PC as of now but Android Emulators can do the task for you. Android Emulators are the softwares which the environment of your PC adaptable to android(.apk) files. There are many such emulators present around the best ones are Andyroid and Bluestacks.
Steps to install Angry Birds Epic on Computer:
- In the first place you need to download Andyroid on your PC. Click here to download it.
- Download the file and install it on your sytem.
- Once installed double click the shortcut to run it.
- In the interface that pops up sign in into Google Play using your Gmail account.
- Search for the game and install it.
- Play Angry Birds Epic on Windows PC anytime through Andyroid.
Users can also directly install the game on their Windows PC’s once the is launched in .exe format. Once the game is available for Windows you can download it from Rovio site or any other website and install it directly on your computer without requirement of any emulator.
The tutorial above is applicable for following queries
- Install Angry Birds Epic on Windows 7
- Install Angry Birds Epic on Windows 8
- Install Angry Birds Epic on Windows 8.1
- Install Angry Birds Epic on Windows XP
If you have any difficulty in following the instruction or installing the game you can leave us your query via the comment section. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.