Advancement of mobile technology along with faster internet globally has increased the number of users who surf internet from their mobile devices. Tablets & Smartphones have actually replaced the big bulky computer systems which has resulted in a large of mobile users which led to the development of many different mobile browsers. Mobile browser has become quite synonymous to UC browser due large success of UC browser and heap load of features offered by the browser. This browser is available for almost all type of mobile platforms save users from lot of internet traffic thus reducing data consumption and providing better speeds.
Today we have brought a tutorial on how to install UC Browser on PC. Because of the fast surfing experience and the inbuilt awesome features UC Browser for PC is coming in more and more demand. No doubt you would be already familiar of UC Browser and its features, that’s why you want to Download UC Browser on PC also. The best part abput UC browser is really quick opening of webpages, it creates mobile responsive pages of the websites and adds them in your offline cache. So when you visit the website next time, you do not need to wait even for second to load it.
As the official developing team of UC Browser has not yet developed this app for PC user so you need to run this app via Android Emulators such as Andyroid or Bluestacks. These emulators will make the android apps run on your computer without any glitch and you can experience the same surfing experience as on your mobile device. Lets have a quick look at features of UC Browser.
UC Browser features:
- Fast Browsing – Use Speed Mode to fetch the most suitable version of the web page based on your network.
- Smart Downloading – Supports multi-task, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
- Rich Add-ons – Enhance and personalize your browsing experience with add-ons.
- Incognito Browsing – Private browsing to protect your privacy.
- Custom Themes – Decorate your browser with themes and wallpapers from the UC Theme Center, or use your own pictures.
- Night Mode – Protect your eyes in the dark.
- Auto Pager – Creates a seamless reading experience with the next page automatically loaded when you reach the end of the current page.
- Cloud Sync – Sync bookmarks and tabs between multiple devices using your Google, Facebook, or UC account.
Steps to Install UC Browser on PC :
- Download Bluestacks on your computer.
- Now install the software and double click to run it.
- In the following interface, search for UC Browser and choose the version you want to install
- Download the browser and Enjoy surfing !!!!!!!
If you had any difficulty in following the above the procedure or you are stuck due to any problem, please leave us a message via the comment section and we will get back to you as soon as possible.