If you are transferring lot of data through your mobile tablet often then you might probably know about Superbeam, SuperBeam helps to transfer bulky files between mobile devices with just scan of a QR code. SuperBeam uses your bluetooth to transfer files between mobiles/tablets and can achieve speed ranging from 7 Mbps – 11 Mbps which has totally transformed the way people used to exchange data between devices. The app has gaining worldwide popularity steadily and is has emerged as the most convenient way to transfer data between two Android smartphones. The technology was earlier exploited by branded companies as WiFi direct but was not standardized for global use.Later NFC took over the market but could not gain much popularity.Combining both of these tools,SuperBeam was developed aiming to provide trouble free sharing under a universal name.
Many users are now hitting up the web for some ways to run Superbeam on PC as this would totally eliminate the need to carry cables to transfer huge files between smartphone and PC. People are searching for tutorial such as how to install Superbeam on Windows computer or SuperBeam for PC download, so in this article I have detailed the steps to download Superbeam on your Windows 7 PC or Macbook. Lets have a quick look at features offered by Superbeam.
- Super fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct. Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- SuperBeam makes use of port 8080 for all types of transmissions that gives you compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
- File sharing within seconds without any interruption in connection.
- All you need to do is to scan a QR code from the donor and you will be able to get the file without keeping the devices in contact
Since superbeam is not yet officially available for PC, we cannot directly install and use it as is the case with smartphones. To run SuperBeam on PC, we will use an Android Emulator which will let apk file of the app install on PC. Android Emulators make the environment of your PC adaptable to android to that they can run on PC. Many emulators are present online but we will be using Bluestacks for out tuorial as it works great and is compatible with most of the devices. You can always try other such as Andyroid, Youwave etc.
Steps to Download SuperBeam for Laptop
- Download Bluestacks for your PC according to your proccesor and OS type.
- Now install the downloaded file and run it.
- In the following interface that opens up, search for SuperBeam via search bar.
- From the results download Superbeam and wait until it gets downloaded.
- Once downloaded you can anytime launch Superbeam from ‘My apps’ and do seamless transfers.
Superbeam now officially supports Windows laptops and PC’s so you can directly download the setup and install it. Click the link below to download it.
If you face any difficulty in downloading or setting up the app you can always contact via the comment section and leave your message. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible and if you found the article interesting don’t forget to share it with your friends.